Conscious Writing is an original approach to creative awakening which leads you to discover your true self and express your true voice – on the page and in the world.
In this interview, Julia McCutchen will explain this deeply holistic and practical journey in to the essence of who you are, and how to express your truth through the stories you tell and the insights you share including:
- Why ‘going the extra mile’ enables you to discover your core message and naturally stand out from the crowd
- How to overcome any and all challenges that keep you from fulfilling your creative potential
- Where to start on your journey to become a fully fledged Conscious Writer
- How to access the source of your true voice and bring it to each stage of the writing process
- The steps for creating your own Conscious Writing practice as a reality in your life.
Julia McCutchen is an author, intuitive mentor and the founder and creative director of the International Association of Conscious & Creative Writers (IACCW). Following a successful career as a publisher of spiritual, personal development and lifestyle books (Element and Random House) she experienced a life-changing accident in 1999 which triggered a series of major quantum leaps in her spiritual awakening. Today Julia guides people to discover their true self and express their true voice – on the page and in the world. She is the author of The Writer’s Journey: From Inspiration to Publication and Conscious Writing: Discover Your True Self Through Mindfulness and More (Hay House, September 2015). See www.JuliaMcCutchen.com
Listen in Live & Access the Audio:
Our monthly events are FREE to all IACCW Members. Listen in live to our in-depth interviews and training calls AND receive access to the audio recordings PLUS all the other Benefits of IACCW Membership. Join as a FREE or FULL Member today! To read more and join, click here.