There’s nothing worse than pouring your heart and soul into creating a book (or indeed any other product) and not attracting readers or financial reward at the end of the process.
This often happens because the creative process takes place in a vacuum that does not include your reader!
In this session, entrepreneur and former Dragons’ Den star Rachel Elnaugh will help you step into the alignment that will dramatically increase your chances of gaining a strong readership and revenue streams from your creative journey, including simple ideas on:
- How to de-risk the entire book writing and publishing process
- Why magnetic marketing is a thousand times more powerful than ‘push’ marketing – and how to do it effectively
- Ways to surround your writing process with complementary activity which will drive sales and readership
- Utilising social media to the max – including pitfalls to avoid
- Building your publicity and marketing into the heart of the process
- Maximising revenue streams – especially passive ones!
- How to take your content to the mass market (should you so desire)
Rachel Elnaugh is the award-winning entrepreneur who created the £multi-million turnover Red Letter Days experiences brand and who went on to star as a Dragon in the first two series of BBCTV’s Dragons’ Den. Her book ‘Business Nightmares’ was published by Crimson in 2008 and generated her personal revenue streams totalling over £400,000. Rachel has acted as a mentor to many metaphysical teachers, thought leaders and visionaries and is also co-creator of the marketing portal and business platform SourceTV. For more information visit www.rachelelnaugh.com and www.source.tv